and its not over yet...
but all my project are turned in~! its been totally utterly crazy u have no idea.=(
almost a straight week of meetings that last about 12 hours and can go until 2/3 am in the engineering library.. gosh i've never been so stretched before.. and i'm amazed i'm still in tact and alive.. its God's miracle really.. Hannah was right, its only when u leap in faith, that ur faith will grow! andddd He will never give us anything we can't handle.. He knows us inside out~!
Nevertheless, there's still more to come.. 3 more finals.. then its off to hawaii to meet mommie and daddie and jie and kale and MEREDITH~!!! *beams* and the -new- upcoming addition to the family. peanut#2=) yay~
congratulations once again~! baby clothes galore... here i come once again=)
my world is currently enchantified~! i HAD to go do something that doesn't involve engineering, math, and brains. and i'm absolutely glad i did..
yay.. the movie has kinda rekindled some of that spark i lost. some may scorn at that but i dun care. life is much sweeter when i view things that way...
in loooveee with the songs.. particularly this one...
You're in my arms
And all the world is gone
The music playing on
For only two
So close togehter
And when I'm with you
So close to feeling alive
A life goes by
Romantic dreams must die
So I bid mine goodbye
And never knew
So close was waiting
Waiting here with you
And now, forever, I know
All that I want is to hold you
So close
So close to reaching
That famous happy end
Almost believing
This one's not pretend
Now you're beside me
And look how far we've come
So far
We are
So close...
Oh, how could I face the faceless days
If I should lose you now?
We're so close to reaching
That famous happy end
Almost believing
This one's not pretend
Let's go on dreaming
Though we know we are
So close
So close, and still
So far...
thank you.. so very much~
enjoyyyy
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment